Breve descripción del cargo
-Internal HR Communications: Collaborate in developing concise and compelling communications for a variety of audiences across multiple formats including presentations, graphics, emails, blogs, articles, video scripts, infographics, social media and website content.
-Local Company?s Community Management: Social media monitoring and tracking of both internal and external communications. Analyze and plan for improvements. Ensuring all communication materials meet internally-set quality and consistency standards and that all project a positive image of our company.
-Brand positioning monitoring in Uruguay: Research industry trends and present intelligence on how to better reach target audiences.
-Training: Collaborate in developing and updating training materials to be delivered to Uruguay employees. Translate the company?s complexity so Uruguay employees are engaged with the overall Company?s goals.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Communications Science, focus on Corporate Communication.
- 2 years professional communications-related experience.
- Bilingual English Spanish skills.
- Excellent written, graphical, and oral communications skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex materials and craft concise, creative and compelling messaging for a variety of professional audiences.
- Technology savvy with an innovative, curious mindset towards emerging communication technologies.
- Proactive, creative and enthusiastic team player. Self-starter, capable of assuming responsibility with minimal supervision.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Periodismo e información
Programas de diseño (Ej. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash, Blender): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN