Breve descripción del cargo
The Project Manager ("PM") is a leadership position with day-by-day management responsibilities over a team of creative staff as well as account managers/producers in our small studio. The PM interfaces directly with clients to carefully identify and craft project solutions for their needs and oversee the work produced by the team. The PM also plays a major role in maintenance and growth of excellent client relationships for YaMa Group. The PM turns client requests into schedules, statements of work, and concrete production tasks. The PM reports directly to the studio executive leader, the Strategic Marketing Director.
- Experience as Product Manager in pharmaceutical industry, or Account Manager in an agency setting, preferably focused in healthcare advertising.
- Minimum 3 years of your career have been spent managing creative production (staff and/or 3rd party vendors).
- Experience working with international project factors a plus (clients, teams, localization consultants, and vendors).
- Experience in managing different types of projects (from brand identity to environments).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can work with a MAC and are proficient in working with Adobe products.
- Technically a hands-on person who knows how to create presentable documents for the Clients.
THE PERSON WE SEEK:
- You are passionate about good design and will not compromise on it, while still being flexible enough to work in the 'grey' zone of different creative project scopes and their challenges.
- You understand and prefer the vibe of a small studio vs. the corporate or big agencies world.
- You can deal with stress well and don't internalize it but thrive on it!
- You are assertive and tough enough to push through on difficult deals, both with clients and vendors.
- You are a modern professional, with work-from-anywhere and be-reachable-on-the go mobility and flexibility without any rigid, traditional ideas about work, only the goal to get it done as efficiently as possible and make great projects.
- Neat, organized, and presentable in your workspace as well as your personal style and pleasant to be around.
- You return calls, answer emails, follow up on-time and in full detail to take care of client's and partner's needs.
- An easy communicator, able to adjust your style to a wide range of clients and partners to get the message across to different types of people.
- Your views on compensation should be not one of entitlement based on your job title, degree, or school and employer names attached to your past but on a daily performance drive to bring success to the company and your competitiveness.
- You want to grow with a studio long-term.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Mensajería electrónica y navegación Web (Ej. Internet, Outlook): Avanzado
Programas de diseño (Ej. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash, Blender): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN