Breve descripción del cargo
The Project Assistant position enjoys the best of all worlds: it witnesses a project thrive, help to manage the day-to-day details and provides support to the Project Managers in the planning and execution of a wide range of projects regarding medical communications.
It also carries the responsibility for some administrative tasks related with the projects and the Creative Studio.
It performs important administrative functions to support the Project Manager, which might include updating the project schedules and timelines, taking minutes at meetings, making phone calls to vendors and suppliers, organizing materials and meeting, responding to e-mails and writing progress reports for the project team.
THE PERSON WE SEEK:
- Experience in similar position is required
- Professional background. Marketing oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- This position requires you can work with a MAC and you are a wizard of Microsoft Office.
- For this position would be key you are extremely organized, proactive, detailed oriented, awesome communicator, who knows how to deal with creative as well as corporate environments.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Mensajería electrónica y navegación Web (Ej. Internet, Outlook): Avanzado
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN