Breve descripción del cargo
Provides strategic and hands-on support in all HR processes, making sure that all the HR activities are carried out in an efficient way, contributing to the work environment and to the correct use of the budget, according to the legal regulations in force and the policies established by the company. To support the effective delivery of the day to day HR requirements of the operation by providing good administrative support.
- Supports HR processes: employee induction, compensation, payroll and benefits, employee relations, policy development and compliance
- Works towards employee engagement and commitment and helps build a good work environment.
- Provides support through data analysis, generation of reports, SLAs and metrics
- Produces and analyzes reports on headcount, overtime and employee related expenses in order to inform leaders so that they can properly manage their teams
- Contact with HR suppliers, providing feedback on the quality of the services and value.
- Maintains accurate employee information in the relevant HR/payroll systems and databases. Updates systems with new starters, leavers, transfers, etc. Makes sure all information is correctly captured accurately and on time for each payroll run. Follows up on approvals and trains users
- Ensures that all employees are correctly enrolled into local benefits, e.g. family allowances, retirement plans, insurance coverage, and health care
- Responds in a timely and knowledgeable manner to employees queries on payroll, benefits and taxation, policies and employee relations
- Performs other HR and related function
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Accounting or Business Administration
- 2 years experience working in an HR department.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish. Portuguese considered a plus
- Very high attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication and team work
- Strong process orientation, organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN