Breve descripción del cargo
Perform daily and monthly monitoring and oversight tasks as a Compliance representative.
- KYC approval of counterparties
- Online screening monitoring
- Expenses and Deals cost report
- Suspended counterparties handling
- Online training administration
- Third party and Fraud payment review
Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree, and basic computer skills, such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Advanced level of English
- At least 2 years previous experience in similar positions
- Trafigura Competencies:
o Prioritize: Identify the key goals, Maintain focus on the key/critical tasks(respect deadlines)
o Understand your business and operate widely: Seek what other departments do in terms of contribution, activity and controls-especially those who connect to him/her
o Inspire & Manage Others: Get work done through holding people accountable, giving useful feedback, keeping people informed.
o Ability to think through problems, learn about the business, use own judgment and be assertive.
o Strong analytical skills and able to work in a fast paced environment following strict procedures
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job description Compliance Assistant.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN