Breve descripción del cargo
- Focused desk reviews as per the risk plan or per management request
- Continuous monitoring consisting of review of business processes and monitoring financial and operational environment necessary for effective and efficient operations.
- Support the business re-engineering and system development projects initiated by the management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business economics / administration, Audit, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years in internal audit / external audit or in a controlling function
- Ability to work with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Ability to act successfully in an international business and multicultural context
- Results Oriented ? Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with varying levels in the organization.
- Independent, flexible and proactive team player with strong analytical and influencing skills and conceptual thinker
- Taking ownership and accountability and comfortable to work in a pressured environment.
- Committed to self-development
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job description Financial and Operational Control Specialist.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN