ANALISTA DE RIESGO
Breve descripción del cargo
In connection with the expansion of the Montevideo office and the strong business increase in Latin America Trafigura is looking for a Sr. Credit Analyst operating from Montevideo.
The employee will be responsible for the credit analysis of Latin American counterparts and all products traded by Trafigura Group companies reporting to the Global Head of Credit ? Bulk located in Geneva.
- Close interaction with other teams in particular Trading teams, Trade Finance and Structured Trade Finance
- Annual and interim reviews of counterparts
- Negotiation of credit lines in favor of Trafigura
- Documents negotiation with external clients
- Occasional travel to meet counterparts as requested by traders or credit heads.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities: The ideal candidate should present the following skills: .
- University degree with further education (CFA, CPA, Alternative Investment)
- Basic knowledge of the commodity business
- 3/5 years experience in the credit department ideally of a bank or trading company
- Good analytical skills as well as credit risk understanding
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and explain credit decisions
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Excellent knowledge of English, Spanish and Portuguese languages
Fecha de cierre de postulación
16 - Otras
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job description Sr. Credit Analyst.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN