Breve descripción del cargo
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the main purpose of the position is handling the commercial physical oil products operations for the company in Latin America and give support to the trading dept.
- Co-ordinate all shipping/logistics in order to effect the trade successfully;
- Liaison with different Contractual Operations Counterparts and third party service companies regarding post deal activities
- Follow-up on contracts, and conducting administrative tasks to provide support to the Area
- Related costs approval and control
- Keep the system updated.
- Coordinate invoice entry with Accounting.
- Coordinate material movements with warehouses.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports of the operation.
- Check the exposure of the customers
Knowledge and Skills:
- University graduates of the following careers:
Foreign Trade, International Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years? experience in similar position (preferably in Trading or Logistic Companies)
- Very good English level.
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptive to different situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting- Oil Operator.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN