DESARROLLADOR/PROGRAMADOR/ DEVELOPER (SR)
Breve descripción del cargo
Under general direction operates production systems, designs and builds automation to ensure scalability and efficiency, develop tools and scripts using a variety of scripting languages as required for monitoring, deployment and automation.
- Provides on call support, change management and responds to incidents, is in charge of diagnostics, actions and triage for production systems. Minimum 2 years related experience as a DevOps or software engineer.
- Develops simple software solutions that facilitate user needs, system flow, data usage, and work processes following the software development lifecycle. Good understanding of development languages such as Java, Python, bash as well as networking and database principles ? basic Oracle experience preferred.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improvements to increase stability and uptime in production environments with oversight and support of Integration, Certification and Staging environments.
- A strong focus on business outcomes, performance optimization, cost reduction, simplicity in design.
- After hours scheduled maintenance windows.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, SCM, and Software Development lifecycle practices are a bonus.
- Commensurate experience required. BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Experience with version control, configuration management, monitoring tools and software deployment (Zabbix, Git, SVN, Puppet, Jenkins, TeamCity or Ansible is a plus).
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Ingeniería y profesiones afines
Programación (Ej. Web; .Net; PHP; MySQL; C++; Java): Avanzado
Software de gestión de negocio (Ej. Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus, SAP): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN