Breve descripción del cargo
- Perform revenue recognition checks on trading ledgers to ensure compliance with Oil & Gas accounting policy. Follow up exceptions with Deals desk and Operations teams.
- Ensure proper stock reconciliations are performed by Deals Desk and Operations. Reconcile trade information between the various trading systems and the accounting system (Sun). Prepare journals to disclose stock correctly in Sun.
- Work closely with the Mid Office in a fast moving, business where inherent risk has to be mitigated by implementing imaginative and effective controls.
- Ensure appropriate Accounting of joint venture agreements and liaising with the Tax departments on any issues that may arise.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules where relevant and ensure these are depreciation in line with Trafigura guidelines.
- Review prepayments and pre-financing balances and ensure these agree to the Finance division.
- Transfer pricing checks
- Transfer Pricing Review
- Hedge effectiveness
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably with first time passes
- Strong academic background
- Highly developed communication skills and experience of operating in an international environment, preferably from working for an international company.
- Experience of working in a complex business, exposure to trading business is a plus
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job description Oil Accounting Analyst.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN