ANALISTA DE RIESGO
Breve descripción del cargo
Risk and Market analysis of trading profit and loss/ exposure that is used as a key management control for all international/domestic non-ferrous/bulk/proprietary derivative trading strategies. Production/management of all daily reports to support this function including delta changes, market structure, deal economics, price exposure, hedge requirements and ad hoc management reporting.
Various platforms provide the core structure of our data capture for reporting purposes. Management of the data integrity in our system is essential as it provides all the base information in our PnL and exposure analysis. A strong understanding of physical deal economics and the key components are essential ( Freight, Demurrage, Finance, hedging, pricing) as one core responsibility is to correctly set up inception profit and loss ( PnL ) once it has been established and agreed with the commercial team, etc (see JD attached)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communications
- Knowledge of physical, derivative, non-ferrous markets, and underlying transactional instruments.
- Knowledge of logistics and deal economics relating to physical or derivative transaction is considered a plus
- Market and position analysis skills
- Experience in position, exposure and commercial PnL reporting is preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Report writing skills
- Ability to use multiple systems at once
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Advanced English skills (written and verbal)
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job description - Junior Risk and Market Analyst - NF.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN