ANALISTA / ASISTENTE CONTABLE
Breve descripción del cargo
Accountable for providing an efficient delivery service, obtaining ?best in class? logistics performance and ensuring an efficient, safe, cost effective and customer focused transport delivery service in compliance with best practices and standards. Submits delivery plans on a daily basis to loading terminals and transporters. In charge of handling delivery problems during the execution of delivery plans.
- High school diploma or Undergraduate University Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions preferably in customer service/logistics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English an advantage
- Capable of making decisions and solving
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Able to prioritize work tasks
- Accuracy and ability to work with lots of data and many interfaces
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- able to solve problems independently and in a timely manner
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Able to identify improvements
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting- Delivery Scheduler.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN