ASISTENTE DE COMERCIO EXTERIOR
Breve descripción del cargo
Main Purpose: Coal Operators are responsible for executing all aspects of physical shipments from trade execution through to trade completion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to logistics, contract administration, settlement, and risk mitigation covering coal shipments.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities: - Bachelor's degree. 2 to 3 years experience in the coal and/or logistics industry preferred.
- Fluent English essential as daily contact with traders and internal departments is conducted in English.
- A second language would be welcomed. Spanish will be beneficial for dealing with our Latin American customer base.
- Strong communication skills required as daily contact with international internal departments and customers/service providers throughout varying geographical areas is needed to conduct daily operations.
- Solid analytical capabilities, including the ability to summarize complex logistical issues and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity in written or oral form.
- Accurate and efficient working style with good attention to detail to complete the daily processes
- Ability to be flexible with working hours in the event of deadlines and work well under pressure
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting- Coal Operator.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN