Breve descripción del cargo
A Facilities Junior is a position and has the overall responsibility for making sure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them.
Facilities seniors are accountable for services such as cleaning, security and maintenance, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work creating a safe, comfortable and productive working environment, by providing services and operations consistent with Globants objectives.
- Handles requests relating to buildings and grounds and can consist of light plumbing, electrical
work, painting and all around handyman tasks.
- Monitors computerized heat, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC), schedules and monitors calls for service.
- Coordinates and oversees applicable facility, grounds and maintenance upkeep
- Follow planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment.
- Responds to facility issues during and after business hours.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout.
- Assist with budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Is aware and oversees the annual budget.
- Ensures Safety and Security.
- Serves as liaison with and monitors performance of vendors i.e.: custodial, security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, off-site warehouse landlords.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Medio
Bases de datos (Ej. MySQL, Postgres y bases de datos NoSQL): Básico
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN