Breve descripción del cargo
As a member of an Agile team, a DevOps Engineer will be working collaboratively with software and QA engineers to provide tooling, build, deploy, operate, monitor, and support the Ascentis SaaS solution. An individual in this role must have passion for efficiency, automation, consistency, and repeatable processes. Knowledge of various operating system, networking, infrastructure components, technology platforms, and creative out-of-the-box thinking is expected.
Support and advance Continuous Integration environment for various components of the Ascentis SaaS solution
Provide and support tooling for minimizing work associated with common developer, QA, support, and maintenance tasks
Support and advance environmental health monitoring capabilities
Support and advance build/deploy/verification tooling
High level of spoken and written English
Working knowledge of:
- the 'Infrastructure as Code' concepts
- Windows and *nix operating systems
- Microsoft ecosystem including .NET CLR, PowerShell, IIS, MSBuild, etc.
- Java ecosystem including JVM, Maven, Bash or other shell scripting, NGINX or Apache, etc.
- configuration management and provisioning automation tools like Git, GitHub, Stash, visual SCM clients like SmartGit and GitKraken, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI.
- Ruby ecosystem is a strong plus
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Experience working with virtualized environments including private and public clouds is a strong plus.
Experience working with Jira & Confluence APIs is a plus
Experience with MS SQL Server, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch is a plus
Working understanding of one or more scripting languages like Ruby, Perl, or Python is a plus
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Programación (Ej. Web; .Net; PHP; MySQL; C++; Java): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN