ANALISTA / ASISTENTE CONTABLE
Breve descripción del cargo
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- The Administration of the Company's financial systems (general ledger and financial reporting software)
- Planning, preparation and reconciliation of Work in Progress & Fixed Assets
- Tracking and analysis of Investment projects
- Providing support in completing monthly close process
- Supporting interactions with external and internal auditors
- Completion of ad-hoc special projects as requested by supervisor, including certain management reporting projects
- Maintaining timely communication with superiors; keeping them informed of all material financial and reporting issues.
- Accounting student with 2nd year completed.
- Highly organized / self-motivated
- Analytical thinking
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office package preferred (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups, providing them guidance and support
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills are required as well as close attention to detail - Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Organize and manage priorities effectively, while operating independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Matemáticas y estadística
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Medio
Mensajería electrónica y navegación Web (Ej. Internet, Outlook): Medio
Sistemas contables (Ej. Memory, Figari): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN