Breve descripción del cargo
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas, the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm's capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources. RIC serves as a center of excellence for developing research papers, synthesizing technical developments and managing and implementing new data resources and tools.
As an Analyst within RIC, you will participate actively in different research and consulting projects. Main responsibilities include:
- Managing small/mid-sized projects in the area of corporate and pension financials.
- Data collection for the development of new or existing databases, analysis and reporting.
- Addressing information requests from consultants.
- Participating in different research and development initiatives from RIC's annual research agenda.
- Performing analytical work through the use of statistical and financial software.
- Bachelor degree in Economics.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (will be tested).
- Knowledge of statistical software such as STATA, SAS, or R.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.
- Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- Experience in research projects involving statistical or quantitative analysis is desirable.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Ciencias sociales y del comportamiento
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Mensajería electrónica y navegación Web (Ej. Internet, Outlook): Avanzado
Sistemas estadísticos (Ej. SPSS, ATLAS): Medio
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
RIC Analyst_Sep 2018_ST.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN