DESARROLLADOR/PROGRAMADOR/ DEVELOPER (SR)
Breve descripción del cargo
TCS is looking for a UI Designer
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Need to help UX researcher in analysis and synthesis of research findings
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e., color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- 3 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Possess understanding of User Centered Design
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Animation (Flash, Maya/Max, AfterEffects) would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Native App /Responsive designs
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Programas de diseño (Ej. Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash, Blender): Avanzado
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN