Corporate Governance Coordinator
Breve descripción del cargo
-Provide legal assistance to Counsels on different areas, including research, drafting of documents, tracking of documents, processing documents for execution.
- Acquire a general knowledge of corporate governance and business license requirements for internal clients
- Assist different business units and departments with legal requests.
- Review and draft corporate documents.
- Other legal projects and key initiatives, as needed.
- Student pursuing a degree in Law with up to 2 years to complete such degree.
- Master the English language at an advanced or bilingual oral and written level.
- Special interest in corporate law.
- Job experience is a plus.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN