ANALISTA / ASISTENTE CONTABLE
Breve descripción del cargo
- Analyzing the segment?s P&L in relation to Expense ? related items.
- Participate in Month ? End reporting.
- Planning, preparation and issuance of all Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, including filings on Forms 10Q, 10K, 8K and press releases as well as financial statement schedules and disclosures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy in all the analysis performed. Preparing various supporting schedules, reconciliations and analysis, including coordination with segment accountants and others in the organization.
- Supporting interactions with external and internal auditors with respect to financial reporting.
- Completion of ad-hoc special projects as requested by supervisor, including certain management reporting projects.
- Maintaining timely communication with supervisors; keeping them informed o all material financial and reporting issues.
Technical and Behavioral Requirements:
-Strong skill set in Microsoft Office package preferred (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
-Ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups, providing them guidance and support.
-Excellent organizational and follow ?up skills are required as well as close attention to detail.
-Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines.
-Organize and manage priorities effectively, while operating independently.
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Matemáticas y estadística
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Medio
Mensajería electrónica y navegación Web (Ej. Internet, Outlook): Medio
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN