ANALISTA DE RIESGO
Breve descripción del cargo
The BI Jr. Analyst will be someone smart, enthusiastic, and technical, with a passion for data and interest in executing processes required to run and report marketing campaigns and have CRM success.
This positions has responsibility for data, reporting, metrics and analytics within Marketing and Operations teams.
· Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for team-wide use
· Organize and integrate information from marketing campaigns.
· Work with Marketing and Operations teams to build and execute marketing campaigns and promotions.
· Responsible for the use of the tools related with marketing campaigns.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement to address operational inefficiencies through the use of metrics and reporting.
· Prepare ad-hoc request reporting.
· Investigate and resolve reporting problems.
· Promote the use of data to drive important decisions within the company
· Advanced Excel knowledge
· Ability to balance multiple requests and priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Strong data manipulation and report building skills.
· Knowledge of methodological approaches for testing and quality control.
· Very strong internal customer service orientation.
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
· SQL, or other coding experience
· Bachelor level or better degree.
· Experience in statistical and mathematical model development
Experience with CRM solutions.
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview or similar.
· Experience in quality control.
· Spoken and written Portuguese.
· Experience working in -or alongside- Marketing teams.
*Ability to work in Zonamerica*
*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH*
Rango de salario estimado (nominal mensual $)
40.000 a 50.000
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Matemáticas y estadística
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN