Breve descripción del cargo
NetSuite is looking for a Web Programmer to work on the team tasked with extending the eCommerce product to handle the needs of our largest, multi-national customers.
- You will also work with JQuery templates and JSON files to expose data to the front-end while communicating to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Ability to meet deadlines and creatively solve problems.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development when needed.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays
- You will use existing methods and best practices to develop new techniques as appropriate to create features and extensions with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Excellent communication on both technical and non-technical contexts is required as well as working under deadlines in a fast paced development environment and prioritizing competing demands. Pride in your work and a desire to satisfy the customer should motivate you to take initiative, take responsibility and ownership of your projects.
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Practical knowledge of REST and working with APIs.
- Good creative problem solving and debugging skills
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience building reusable JS components that are modular, performant, and maintainable
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility (including mobile)
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Ingeniería y profesiones afines
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN