Descripción de la empresa
At CodigoDelSur,we're a lean team of 150 talented, smart,and passionate people. We're dedicated to developing innovative digital products for startups and enterprises in the US. So far, we've been a part of over 300 products including very successful
Breve descripción del cargo
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a very successful (and fun!) company, that has been in business for 15 years working mostly with US clients, with a track record of exponentially growing since it started.
This is a business development role with the objective of finding new and interesting projects for the team to work on. You will communicate on a daily basis with clients via email and conference calls, pretty much 100% of the time in English. You should be able to work well in a team and work towards the objectives set.
You will be responsible for
- Generating and cultivating leads, as well as suggesting new strategies for the team.
- Meeting with potential and existing clients (via conference calls)
- Starting conversations around project direction and strategy, as well as providing clients with feedback/suggestions.
- Leading contract negotiations.
- Closing deals from sales into active projects, and nurturing relations with new and existing clients.
Ideal person has:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar roles (preferably selling software development services).
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced/native English-speaking and English-writing skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you should be a team player!
- The ability to simplify complex concepts and strategies.
- Comfort level in talking with clients and in public.
- Willingness to learn!
- In-depth knowledge of the IT industry - you should be tech savvy
If this sounds like you, contact us now and we'll schedule a time to meet!
Fecha de cierre de postulación
09 - Ciencias de la Comunicación
Periodismo, comunicación social, publicidad, producción audiovisual, comunicación organizacional, relaciones públicas, bibliotecología y archivología.
02 - Negocios y Administración
Contador público, contabilidad, administración, gestión empresarial, recursos humanos, comercio exterior, logística, marketing, finanzas, secretariado, ventas y afines.
16 - Otras
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN