Descripción de la empresa
We are the world's leading cloud HCM company, our unique work-life technology approach to HR, payroll and workforce management solutions helps 50000 organizations across every industries anticipate and adapt to their employees? needs beyond just work
DESARROLLADOR/PROGRAMADOR/ DEVELOPER (SR)
Breve descripción del cargo
- As an (RPA) developer, you will own and be responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, and support of your automation/product.
- Develop Robotic Process Automations using UiPath
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Works closely with the Business Systems analyst to vet out design and other critical application decisions
- Creates and updates user stories with the latest information and status.
- Conduct code review with peers to ensure adherence to requirements and coding standard.
- Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines, risks, and constraints.
- Contribute to and author technical design documents (TDD) and process design documents (PDD).
- Identify and create reusable automation components and ensure consistency in design across use-cases.
- Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
- 1-3 years' experience in Automation Development
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience with:
*RPA Platforms like UiPath
*OCR, Citrix based automations is a plus
- Understanding of the Scrum Agile methodologies
- Certifications related to RPA, Automation engineering is a plus
- English level (B2-C1)
- Strong comprehension of the Agile - Automation Development Life Cycle
- Provide technical documentation and troubleshooting guides for Business teams and peers team members to understand the complete ?system? of what is being built
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Work effectively as a member of an agile team and/or independently
- Ability to understand system functionality, process, and architecture at a technical and business level
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies/technologies that will enhance job performance
Fecha de cierre de postulación
01 - Tecnologías de la Información
Desarrollo de software y aplicaciones, sistemas, testing, ingeniería en computación, telecomunicaciones, informática, robótica, videojuegos y animación.
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN