Descripción de la empresa
We are the world's leading cloud HCM company, our unique work-life technology approach to HR, payroll and workforce management solutions helps 50000 organizations across every industries anticipate and adapt to their employees? needs beyond just work
PROJECT MANAGER / LIDER TECNICO
Breve descripción del cargo
- Develop enterprise grade solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities while minimizing support and operational costs
- Support the operational aspects of an application in a production setting.
- Partner with technical lead or architect to come up with designs for complex features to avoid problems, bottlenecks, and improper use of the product.
- Work independently to coordinate and implement solutions to complex technical issues
- Coordinate with other team members to align and ensure the integrity and quality of the final solution
- Collaborate outside of the team to align and achieve expected outcomes
- Identify and refactor areas of functional and architectural improvement
- Provide leadership with new development efforts by contributing to the design and estimation of new features
- Handle the software development cycle from end to end for both functional and non-functional areas of our product.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years? experience engaging with software/test engineers on enterprise level software development projects
- 7+ years? experience with OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms
- History of obtaining leading-edge technological knowledge and ability to lead efforts with relevant technologies
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions
- Extensive experience with enterprise-scale software utilizing SaaS design principles
- Experience with the development of API?s, Web Services and Forms
- Experience with persistent data stores with enterprise-scale data.
- Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban or Scrum
- Proven experience successfully working within a team and managing a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- English level (B2/C1)
Fecha de cierre de postulación
01 - Tecnologías de la Información
Desarrollo de software y aplicaciones, sistemas, testing, ingeniería en computación, telecomunicaciones, informática, robótica, videojuegos y animación.
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN