Breve descripción del cargo
Indigo Studio is an innovative prototyping tool that lets you create functional, animated UI prototypes. It?s complemented by indigodesigned.com, a site for the Indigo Community. They are built by a talented, fast-paced, cross-functional team based in Uruguay that delivers high quality software on a regular cadence. You?ll get to contribute to all aspects of software development from technical design and architecture to coding new features, testing, authoring help topics and bug fixing, as well as communicating directly with real customers by participating in support. It is truly a place for you to establish and grow your career in professional software development! In this role, we are looking for a developer with experience in .NET and client-side web technologies, with passion for User Interface development. Indigo Studio is just starting, and you will be critical in helping us achieve our vision.
- Real-world software application development background, typically five years minimum.
- Formal education in computer science, software engineering, or related, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Significant competency in .NET Framework and C#, including object-oriented design and development.
- Experience with client-side web application development using frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS, or equivalent.
- Track record of designing successful software features, areas, applications, etc.
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and contribute in whatever areas the team needs at any given time.
- A drive for self and team improvement and active engagement in ongoing improvement.
- Be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Experience with server-side services development and deployment.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and GIT.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Ingeniería y profesiones afines
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN