Breve descripción del cargo
We require accomplished senior project managers with in-depth experience of and a track record of success in managing complex software deployment projects, from inception through to delivery and post-deployment support. Within this role, the candidate will manage the delivery of component parts of a strategic renovation programme for the terminals management division, delivering major functional enhancements and technical infrastructure.
We would generally expect the candidate to be educated to at least degree level in either Computer Science or another hard science or engineering discipline.
Responsible for devising, organizing, and implementing high scale projects that are very complex in nature.
Oversee a large compliment of employees that will be divided into various project teams.
These teams will include business analysis, software development, and project management.
- Solid experience in Project Management (circa 10 + years or equivalent)
- Experience of applying Agile project management techniques
- Experience of working with structured project governance
- Proven track record of project delivery in particular ERP implementation
- Solid experience in industrial environment / logistics / warehouse management
- Experience working with commodities - preferably metals
- Experience of working with both internal and external delivery teams
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting-IT Lead for Transport and Warehouse Activities.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN