ANALISTA EN CONTROL DE GESTION
Breve descripción del cargo
The Internal Controls team is expanding its capacity to grow alongside the growing Trafigura business, and will benefit from a senior resource with a financial background working with the global team to achieve their overall planning whilst also focusing on the control environment in the Americas and one of our main regional hubs in Montevideo.
This resource is expected to be proactive and hands-on in planning, executing and reporting audits and performing Internal Control cycle activities such as risk assessments and control tests based on his/her previously accumulated experience while following the overall Internal Controls plan. We are looking for a senior profile with 8/10 years relevant working experience.
Education / background:
- University degree in finance, accounting or related field. (CPA desirable);
- (internal) auditing certification (e.g. CIA or local equivalent);
- Working in a accounting / controlling role or as an external financial auditor;
- Performing risk and control assessments;
- Conducting process re-engineering and efficiency assessments, and;
- Planning, executing and reporting on financial and operational internal audits.
Desirable would be experience in Trafigura group business: commodities trading, asset management, financial instruments, warehousing and asset infrastructure, high intensive investment industries.
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills to engage with various stakeholders;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Analytical, problem solving & organizational skills;
- Intelligent and motivated, good decision making capability, positive attitude.
- Strong personal management skills, ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and ability to work both independently and as a team member;
- Willingness to travel.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting- Internal Control.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN