Breve descripción del cargo
Coal Operators are responsible for executing all aspects of physical shipments from trade execution through to trade completion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to logistics, contract administration, settlement, and risk mitigation covering coal shipments.
Written and verbal daily contact with suppliers, receivers and service providers
- Co-ordinating the shipments with our customers
- Preparation, verification, and handling of all shipping documents
- Invoicing while observing and maintaining payments terms (Holding Certificates, CAD, Letters of Credit, Bank collections, Open Account etc)
- Checking and arranging payments
- Insuring cargoes while observing incoterms
- Arranging for inspection, sampling, assaying and umpires of cargoes as per contractual terms.
- Organization and coordination of shipments through direct contact with various Trafigura offices
- Upkeep and maintenance of Trafigura?s coal risk capture/coal operations system (Pluto)
- Maintenance of multiple reports including Credit Exposure reports and Logistics reports.
Fecha de cierre de postulación
Matemáticas y estadística
Operador Office (Ej. word, excel, power point): Avanzado
Descargá más información sobre esta oportunidad
Job Posting- Coal Operator.pdf
PARA POSTULARTE DEBES ESTAR REGISTRADO
SI YA ESTÁS REGISTRADO DEBES INICIAR SESIÓN